Posted on July 27, 2021
WHAT: Details about the 2021 Erie County Fair including buying admission tickets online, entertainment you will find at the Fair, and several vendor representatives will showcase the New Foods they are bringing to the Fair.
WHO: Jessica Underberg, CEO/Fair Manager and Local Fair concessions vendors
WHEN: Tuesday, July 28th at 2:00p
WHERE: Inside Gate 2, Avenue of Flags; enter grounds from McKinley Parkway closest to Quinby Drive and follow the winding road to the gate with the white tent.
HAMBURG, NY –
On the eve of the 2 week mark until the start of the 2021 Erie County Fair, on Tuesday, July 28th, at 2pm representatives of the Erie County Fair and food vendors will gather to provide details about the Fair. Topics to be discussed will include admission, entertainment, and food related events as well as the debut of several of the new menu items coming to the 181st Erie County Fair:
• Fair Admission – buying admission tickets online, no tickets will be sold at the gate
• Fair Entertainment – Details about the entertainment acts at the Fair that are included with gate admission
• “New Fair Foods” – Vendors displaying menu items added just for the 181st Fair.
• 7th Annual Taste of the Fair – A “taste-style” menu featuring over 100 Fair foods for $2.00 a serving on Monday, August 12th.
• New Food Showdown – Details on how Fairgoers can vote for their favorite Fair foods on the all new Fairground’s mobile app.
About the Erie County Fair – The Erie County Agricultural Society is a private not-for-profit membership organization. Established in 1819, the Society is the oldest civic organization in Western New York. The 2021 Erie County Fair will be held August 11th to the 22nd (www.ECFair.org).